We are only a phone call away
FIND A LOCATION
October 25, 2017
Yes, it is fall and winter is right around the corner. So why not get your outdoor fall cleaning done before it's covered in snow? Below you'll find a list to help speed up your fall cleaning!
- It's time to clean and put away that patio furniture! I tend to just leave it where it is all year long and clean as needed. But harsh weather can destroy your stuff!
- Touch up the paint on your trim, railings, and decks.
- Check the caulk around your windows and doors. Re-caulk If needed.
- Wash your exterior windows. It can be awful having to deal with that in the middle of winter.
- Check your gutters and downspouts. Get rid of debris is needed.
- Drain and store your garden hoses! I cannot put enough emphasis on that alone. Hoses can be easily damaged by ice. Protect your purchase by draining and storing it before it freezes.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
CoronaVirus / COVID-19 Household Tips
March 23, 2020
May 30, 2018
How To: Hardwood Floors
February 12, 2018
Declutter: Things to Throw Away
January 16, 2018
Recipes for Green Cleaning
January 8, 2018
Cloudy Glasses? No, thanks!
December 18, 2017
1-Hour Quick Cleaning Plan
November 8, 2017
Don't Be THAT House This Holiday Season (7-Day Cleaning Plan)
October 31, 2017
Outdoor Fall Cleaning/Winter Prep
How Often Should You Clean Everything?
October 18, 2017
March 2020 (1)
May 2018 (1)
February 2018 (1)
January 2018 (2)
December 2017 (1)
November 2017 (1)
October 2017 (4)
July 2017 (3)
June 2017 (3)
March 2017 (4)
February 2017 (11)
Lake Minnetonka cleaning
eco-friendly janitorial cleaning
hire a cleaning company
how to clean
minneapolis commercial cleaning