1-Hour Quick Cleaning Plan
Unfortunately, not all of us have 7 days to clean. Check off these quick to-dos for last-minute shine!
- Hang fresh hand towels and put out new hand soap.
- Wipe any dirty areas in the bathrooms using a household cleaner and paper towels.
- Put toilet bowl cleaner in the toilets and give them a quick brush.
- Wipe mirrors, countertops, and bathroom floors with a damp towel.
- Take out the garbage and put clean bags in cans.
- Sweep front steps, and put out a welcome mat.
- Clean front door glass.
- Dust wood floors quacking using a dust mop.
- Damp mop the kitchen floor.
- Wipe down kitchen counters with a household cleaner.
- Clean out the refrigerator, discarding leftovers or expired food. Move larger containers to the back to make room for extra food and beverages.
- Straighten stacks or magazines and books.
- Straighten and fluff sofa cushions and pillows.
- Carry a laundry basket throughout the house, picking up clutter as you go. Once filled, put everything in its place or hide the basket.
- Vacuum high-traffic areas.
- Place fresh flowers and light scented candles for decorations.